Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Check Engine

Disclaimer: I'm going to give you fair warning that I am not the best writer in the world. So if bad punctuation and grammar ticks you off..............Well too bad because there is bound to be some in here. ;)


I am definitely not blonde, but I am often told that I have all the characteristics of a blonde but the hair color. I wish that I could deny this, but I can't (mainly because it is true). My friends are always telling me that I need to write down all of my blonde moments. Personally I think that they are funnier when I tell them in person, but who am I to argue. So here you go..


I purchased my first car when I was 20. It was used, but that didn't bother me because it was mine. I was so excited even though I knew absolutely nothing about cars. One day on the way home from work my check engine light came on. I pulled into the first gas station that I saw, and sat there staring at the light with no idea what to do. So I got out of the car, popped the hood, and looked at the engine. I then muttered "Yep, its still there" and closed the hood. When I got back into the car the light had turned off so I drove home.


When I woke up the next morning the battery was dead.


Note: In my defense I did exactly what the light told me to do. It is not my fault that it doesn't actually mean "check the engine".

1 comment:

  1. I have had similar moments in my life..It's good you have a great sense of humor :)

    ReplyDelete