Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I’m really not as nice as everyone thinks I am

Disclaimer: I'm going to give you fair warning that I am not the best writer in the world. So if bad punctuation and grammar ticks you off..............Well too bad because there is bound to be some in here. ;)


I used to take step aerobic classes. I am not the most coordinated person in the world, but I can do step aerobics. I know it’s surprising, but normally I can even do them without falling off the step. It’s quite an accomplishment for me considering the fact that I can actually fall up the stairs.

I normally like to be in the front row that way I can see everything the instructor does. It just makes things easier for me. I got there a little later than normal one day and ended up in the back of the class. As I was waiting for the class to start I noticed the girl in front of me. She was one of those perfect little 20 yr olds. Little bitty, blonde, perfect legs, perfect butt, perfect hair, perfect makeup, cute little matching workout outfit, 20 yr olds. I hated her on the spot. How dare she come in and workout in front of me. She didn’t need to be there. I shouldn’t have to stare at something that looked that perfect when I didn’t.

As the class started I began to wonder if I would get in trouble if I kicked the step out from underneath her. Could I possibly get away with it? I could say it was an accident. No one would have to know that I did it just to see her fall on her perfect little butt.

Wait a second.

Hold on.

She just fell of her step.

I didn’t do it. I swear.

She did it again.

Bwahahahahaha! She couldn’t move without falling off of it.

The perfect little thing wasn’t so perfect. She was even more uncoordinated than me. I LOVED IT!

Half way through the class I started mentally patting myself on the back.

Then it happened.

I slipped off the step.

Dang it! Stupid little perfect 20 something yr old. With her perfect little body………………….

4 comments:

  1. And that, my dear, is called karma.

    .............. Ruprecht

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bwahahahah! You should do like me, stick to the chicken dance where you can at least have a beer in your hand and blame it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Karma definitely isn't very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BWAHAHAHA! Instant karma at it's finest. I hate it when that happens.

    poppingbubbles.net

    ReplyDelete